Frontiers in Genome Engineering 2019
- For short talks
- Deadline is August 20, 2019 at 18:00 p.m.(JST). [Closed]
- For posters
- Deadline is extended to October 31, 2019 at 18:00 p.m. (JST). [Final Deadline Extension]
Short talks selection from poster abstracts
The organizers will review and select some abstracts submitted by August 20, 2019 (18:00 JST) for a short talk at the conference.
Registration must be complete for abstract submission. Abstracts without registration will NOT be accepted and submission of an abstract does not constitute registration.
Young Scientist Award
The Young Scientist Award will be granted to young scientists. The winners will be awarded 20,000 JPY. The prizes are reserved to student or postdoc presenters of oral or poster presentations.
Applicants have to apply for the awards when submitting the abstract.
Instructions for Preparation and Submission of Abstracts
- Prepare your abstract in Microsoft Word.
- Prepare your abstract in English.
- Use the presenter's last name as the document file name for your abstract.
- The first page of abstract file must be included the presenting author name, registration number, and Application status of Young Scientist Award.
- Abstract title should appear in BOLD, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, in 12-point Helvetica Font. Remaining text should appear in 12-point Helvetica Font.
- Please list the authors and affiliations directly under the title, separated by one empty line, and followed on additional lines as necessary. Underline the name of the presenting author.
- Separate the authors/affiliations and beginning of the abstract narrative by one empty line.
- For each author give the forename followed by the surname.
- Indicate each author's affiliation with a superscript numeral following the surname.
- Abstract should not exceed 1 page 1.5-spaced in 12-point Helvetica.
- Abstract narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission.
- Each submitted abstract should only have one presenting author.
Click to download a sample abstract document (in Microsoft Word).
To submit your abstract, please e-mail to FGE2019Kobe@gmail.com with your abstract file as an attachment.
Instructions for Preparation Poster Session
- Size for printing poster is within 850mm(width) x 1200mm(height) (It is approximately the size as A0.).
- Print by yourself and attach it to the designated location.